Sunday, September 13, 2009

Choir Camp

I spent the weekend at choir camp at a site nearby in Fremantle. It was really great to be back around music and singing all day. The people in the choir are all out of college but stay involved because they like each other's company. They are all very gifted musicians, and I truly enjoy spending time with them. There was no heat at the camp, so I was cold and had trouble sleeping. Apparently, the current weather trend is unusual for the area, but that doesn't change the fact that I am getting grouchy about it. I have my first exam on Tuesday. I'm very nervous to the point where I feel I have over studied, making my nerves worse. I hope it goes well. The class is human resource economics, and it is confirming my choice to not go into a business field (despite what my dad may prefer). I picked up a new cookbook today and plan on cooking tonight to ease my nerves. The faculty here will be on strike on wednesday, so I am going to the zoo. Stay tuned for the pictures!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment